1. What has been your worst nightmare as far as you can remember?
Umm......I haven't had a nightmare for very long.
EXCEPT THIS ONE NIGHTMARE.
I had one nightmare where I threw a fan at my sister cause I was mad at her and she was running down stairs and it chopped her body in half and her head ended up on a shelf and she was screaming bloody murder, I WAS LIKE 9! It was scarring, and mom was sobbing hysterically kneeling in her blood. cause I killed my sister. Like what kind of dream is that???
2. If you could live in another century, which one would it be? Why?
Europe! Somewhere in Paris! I love the artistic inspiration it gives, and its beautiful buildings and structures, its an art form itself. I've always wanted to go to the louvre, see Mona Lisa, and see the Eiffel tower <3
3. Same question with another civilization (in our time period)?
UHH, I have no clue.
4. Describe one moment you remember as a moment of "pure happiness", like you wonder if you'll have some more that intense.
I'm not sure that's happened yet. But I'm sure it will in the future. -cheesy dork face-
5. How do you imagine your life in ten years?
6. What is your biggest regret in your life? The one that you can't feel anything but guilt thinking about it?
OH OH I KNOW THIS, When I killed my sister with a fan.
7. What are your top 5 movies? (if you'd like to decribe them PLEASE DO <3)
1. Catching fire, its like the same as the book. Lovveedd ittt.
2. The Maze runner (haven't seen it yet) LOOKS GOOD
3. Titanic (butter my boat and call me mushy) Kate Winslet is like totally totes, If your catchin my vibes.
4. Finding NEMO
5. Finding Dory (ELLEN, WHOOO)
8. If an instrument could sing your soul, what would it be?
Oh heck....maybe a piano and a cello/violin all mixed together.
9. How many countries (and which ones) have you travelled to until now?
This is gonna take a long time, first off I've been to the US! And that about wraps it up.
10. If you could meet one person (including dead people and celebrities) and learn to know him/her, who would it be?
Oh, I would love to meet Leonardo Da vinci, or Mona Lisa. I could list other artists and pretend I'm all art history aware. but I'm not -snorts- 1.) What do you like best about your personality?
What's there not to like -shimmies shoulders-
2.) What do you like best about your art?
Considering I have a large variety of different things, I like my art cause, I can start from scratch and make something unique to look at.
3.) When was the last time you climbed on a tree?
3-5 days ago, when I grabbed that low branch in our tree and tried to climb it, I got a branch up my bum.
4.) What do you believe in?
GOD, assuming that's what you're asking
5.) Who believes in you?
........Well if people didn't believe in me I would be dead -flutters off spreading pixie dust- HAH jk.
Idk, how exactly do you mean that?
6.) I'm buying you a plane ticket. Where are you going?
7.) You get 5.000$ for not leaving your room for a month. You do get food and water and a bathroom and an internet connection. Do you accept the offer?
Can we like make this official for every month? o-o
8.) Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
IM SO EXTROVERT Im Introvert. You can get more conversation out of a rock then me.
9.) What would you like to improve about your art?
Maybe be able to make more realistic pictures.
10.) Are you happy?
- Definitiv JA! Woodswallow
Said that, I'm assuming its good, and it looks cool so. DEFINITIV JA!
OK, That wraps up more pointless things about me. -smacks gums together obnoxiously- SO YEAH
P.S guys, I'm like addicted to Once upon a time the show @0@ I'm almost done with season 3 on Netflix.
< GRUMPY, I just seen him in the emoticons and thought I should show you. XD
God Bless <3